Pick A Wig
If you're new to wigs, or just aren't sure what to purchase, START HERE!!
First a few quick, but very important notes:
*We only carry the highest quality of synthetic hair. We DO NOT carry any human hair wigs or pieces.
*Color Tip: If a color has a “-R” next to it, that means it is a rooted color. This is a color that will have a darker brown color at the base, giving the appearance of regrowth, or “roots.” Many of our wigs are shown as two different products; one has “non-rooted” colors and the other has “rooted” colors.
*Size Tip: If a wig says “Petite” or “Large” in the wig name, that is the size of the wig. If the wig does not say a size, it is an “Average” cap size wig. The majority of our wigs are made in an average size, which fits head circumferences of 21.5”-22.5”. About 95% of people fall into this size category.
*None of our full wigs come with clips sewn into them, but you can purchase the clips and sew them in yourself, or we have an option to sew them in for you. Our Top Pieces DO come with clips in them.
Now, if you are trying to figure out which wig or top piece is best for you, there are TWO ways to start. You can start to narrow it down by STYLE or by COLOR.
If the style is most important to you, I would start there.
If the color is most important to you, I would start there.
HOW TO FIND THE STYLE YOU WANT:
1. Watch our YouTube videos! Specifically the playlists that are by hair length and show each style we carry.
Click HERE for Short Wig Playlist
Click HERE for Medium Wig Playlist
Click HERE for Long Wig Playlist
Click HERE for Top Piece Playlist
2. If you know what length you are looking for, click that category on our website and scroll through the photos. Take notes on any styles you might like, or use the Compare Feature to see them side by side.
Click HERE for Short Wigs
Click HERE for Medium Wigs
Click HERE for Long Wigs
3. If you are a Petite or Large cap size, shop by that category specifically.
Click HERE for Petite Wigs
Click HERE for Large Wigs
4. If you must have a lace front or monofilament top, shop by those wigs.
Click HERE for Lace Front Wigs
Click HERE for Full Monofilament Wigs
Click HERE for Partial Monofilament Wigs
HOW TO SEE OUR COLORS:
1. To actually see the colors in person, you can purchase a color ring or individual color swatches HERE.
2. To see a sample of every color we offer (which includes written descriptions of each color), you can click HERE. On this page, you will also find a video for each color category (Blond, Brown, Red, Grey), which shows our colors in greater detail.
3. If you want to see what colors a specific style comes in, click on the product page for that particular product. Here you will see a collage of photos showing that wig in each color it comes in.
4. If there is a specific color you want, click on Wigs or Hair Pieces, and then click on the word "Color" from the side. Here you will see each color and can pick the color you want.
Click HERE for Wigs
Click HERE for Hair Pieces
5. Lastly, if you click HERE, you will see all of the videos we've created relating to our colors.
This should get you started :)
We have Godiva's Secret Wigs Consultants all over the country that love sharing, educating and selling our wonderful wigs and they would be happy to meet with you in person. To see if we have a consultant in your area, click HERE.
If you are having trouble finding what you need, or have any questions, please call us at (877) 567-9447 or email us at Info@GodivasSecretWigs.com.